What’s an Apprenticeship?
It’s a programme for people aged 16+ that mixes on-the-job training with classroom learning. An apprentice will work for you for 15 months, full time and will study their creative subject with us.
We offer these creative apprenticeships:
- Junior Content Producer – Level 3
- Digital Marketer – Level 3
- Events Assistant – Level 3
- Junior 2D Artist – visual effects – Level 4 (coming soon)
If you’re looking to hire an apprentice, your job role must broadly fit into one of these 3 categories. The apprentice will study an apprenticeship ‘standard’ in one of the areas above. This is a list of industry standard tasks that the apprentice must become competent in.
Why hire an apprentice?
An apprentice is an effective and affordable way to boost your workforce. They come with creative skills and passion and we continue to train them in their chosen industry.
77% of our apprentices get kept on the industry in some form. It’s a proven route for talented creatives that prefer to learn and work in a practical way.
What skills do the apprentices have?
Our apprentices are a mix of ages, genders and backgrounds. They’re at least 16 years old with no upper age limit. It’s a requirement that they have at least 5 GCSEs, including English and maths.
The apprentices may be:
- Young people that have completed A levels or BTEC at College
- University graduates
- Graduates from our Big Creative Academy
- Creative freelancers
- Graduates from BRIT School as part of the BCE & BRIT progression agreement
Our applicants come from in and around London and share a passion to progress in the creative sector.