This apprenticeship combines creative industry employment 5 days a week for 12+ months at UMG In conjunction you will also work toward attaining a L3 Digital Media qualification. This will be achieved via remote learning for several hours a week & 2 days a month masterclass at BCE.
Universal Music Group is looking for a Digital Media Apprentice to support with the day to day management of our digital media campaigns. We are looking for an individual passionate about technology and social media. And whilst experience of social media isn’t required it is an ideal and at the least we expect individuals to have an interest in how brands use social media for growth.
As a team we straddle both the creative and data driven side of music marketing and so an inquisitive mind with an excitement for the new is vital.
We provide all training on the job but are looking for a hungry self starter, prepared to roll their sleeves up and ask questions where needed.
They should be a dynamic and organised problem-solver, who is eager to learn about developments in the media industry and best practice in campaign management and analytics technology.
- Building and managing biddable media campaigns across partners such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Spotify and Snapchat.
- Be collaborative and operational
- Monitoring pacing and delivery to ensure campaigns are on track to deliver the allocated budget.
- Working closely with campaign management team, media planners & data analysts to report performance and deliver campaigns in line with performance targets.
- Supporting with required admin processes to maintain accuracy of finance
- Developing and championing process and being a key support person to the operations team, ensuring invoicing queries etc are handled in a timely manner.
- Any level of experience with any / all digital media technology platforms (Facebook / Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Twitter etc).
- An interest in the wider digital landscape and developing one’s understanding of the digital advertising world.
- Experience of using data and numbers to deliver insights into projects.
- A dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic character, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective organisational skills, with the ability to work well within a fast-paced environment.