Silent Kid Records / Mystic Sons PR – Thriving, ambitious Music PR Company based in Shoreditch, London.
We are looking for a full time Press and Label Assistant to come and join our existing team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in the Music Industry
- Great opportunity for someone looking to work in the Music industry
- Work day to day with leading Music companies, record labels and artists from all over the world
- Excellent training opportunities and growth potential
- The person will need to be driven, self motivating, have a strong attention to detail, a comprehensive understanding of social media, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The candidate will also be responsible for content creation, social media marketing, administrative work, database management and supporting the existing team in another areas such as liaising with artist representatives and attending meetings on behalf of the company.
- Along with building on experience working as a digital marketing publicist, we are looking for somebody to help handle our current workload of clients, whilst being active in bringing in new business opportunities to expand the network of the company.
- Alongside the PR Company, we have a small independent Record Label (Silent Kid Records), and part of the role will be assisting the director on managing releases for the artists on our roster.
- Level 3 Junior Content Producer: https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/junior-content-producer/
- 20% off the job training provided by BCE
- Five GCSEs at Grades A*-C or 9 – 4 (including English & Maths), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths, or a relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship, or equivalent qualifications or experience.
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal
- Profound understanding of the English language (written and verbal)
- Proficient at using Microsoft office programs WORD, EXCEL, and OUTLOOK.
- Good understanding of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Soundcloud, Youtube, Instagram)
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Expected · Relevant Music tastes (see examples here – www.silentkid.co.uk + http://www.mysticsons.com/clients)