SevenSix Agency is a social media and diversity-focused influencer marketing agency based in London. We work intimately with brands that strive to create campaigns with purpose. Diversity is our focus and through our Influencer Network, talent management and partnerships, we pair content creators of colour with incredible opportunities.
We have an exciting opportunity to come onboard SevenSix Agency as our junior apprentice.
We’re a small team, with huge ambition and continue to grow in all aspects of our work.
Our apprentice will become an integral part of the team, learning from the senior members of staff whilst contributing ideas, skills, personality and a strong work ethic!
The core responsibilities of the apprentices role will revolve around:
- Social media community management & engagement for SevenSix Agency’s clients
- Owning SevenSix Agency’s social media
- Adhoc administrative tasks
Qualification and Perks
Level 3 – Junior Content Producer
In house mentoring
Social media training
Things to Consider
This is a junior role and an entry-level position.
A degree is not required, however we welcome applications from graduates, passionate about social media and influencer marketing.
To apply for this role you must at least:
- Possess GCSEs at Grades A*-C or 9 – 4 (in English & Maths) or Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths.
- An understanding of the role influencers play within a social media context
- Demonstrable experience of social media marketing / promo / activity
- The ability to work in a pro-active manner and take ownership of tasks
- Proven experience working with social media – be that for a company or for themselves
- Good communicator
- An understanding of products and terminology targeted to the textured hair market
- Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience and working knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Creative Cloud
- A passion for diversity and inclusivity
- Great time management & self-efficient
- A creative thinker
- A proactive professional with great attention to detail