Saari Ltd. provides expert strategic advice in digital communications.
Most organisations and businesses are now faced with new challenges and opportunities relating directly to digital technologies.
This development alters the dynamics of how internal resources are best conjoined with external teams in order to allow a leaner, more efficient organisation to exist. Thus, our approach is sensitive to our clients’ long-term strategic development goals and our ideas are translated into clearly defined outcome-based objectives.
We distinguish ourselves by combining the most valuable attributes of digital technologies, platforms, media and communications for our clients in order to achieve a truly modern and integrated business approach.
Our Digital Marketing apprentice will carry out the following duties:
Campaign research & planning:
- Market/competitor research
- Identifying target audience demographics
- Identify appropriate marketing strategies & tools to engage with the audience
- Create content plans, gather/create assets for the campaign
- Create/contribute to posting/marketing schedules
Implement & execute campaign:
- Use a wide range of tools/platforms such as mailouts, pay per click advertising, creating and maintaining websites/blogs and social media
- Write copy for social posts/mailouts/websites etc.
- Interpret data/insights using analytical tools to monitor campaigns and create/contribute to data reports for clients
- communicate with clients/customers online and via social media
- Use data to measure the success of campaign
- Identify improvements for future campaign
Five GCSEs at Grades A*-C or 9 – 4 (including English & Maths), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths, or a relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship. This is a government requirement.
- Excellent, copywriting
- Due diligence
- Understanding of people management
- Creative flair, passion for creativity
- Ability to research and generate good business ideas
- Tech savvy
Level 3 Digital Marketer