This is a 12 month + working from home Apprenticeship with Modern Sky Records which requires 20% a month training with BCE in ‘Content production’ (L3). The qualification goes hand in hand with the employment.
In four short years we have built Modern Sky to be a northern powerhouse of a music company. We‘ve had multiple chart albums and accrued tens of millions of streams. Committed to putting northern bands and artists back in the spotlight. It is our sincere belief that the talent is here, right on our doorstep.
We are looking for a content apprentice who can help us with:
– Shooting documentary ‘vlog’ style videos of artists in the studio or on tour
– Music videos
– Song promos
– Documentary and film photography in the studio or on tour
– Press Photos
– E-commerce/ Merch photography
– Editing videos into clips for social use
– Convert and export all assets to suit the specs of each platform
– Lyric video animations
– Recycling content across platforms, making highlight and excerpt clips for stories and short-form video platforms such as Instagram
– EPK designs
– Podcast production, research and editing
– Generating ideas for content
– Staying on top of trends and advising artists on their own content creation
– Helping with social media calendars and release campaign strategy
– Writing copy for social media posts
– Blog writing for the label or artists
Five GCSEs at Grades A*-C or 9 – 4 (including English & Maths), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths, or a relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship. This is a government requirement
Proficient in Videography, photography and Graphic design. Efficient in all areas of Social Media. Portfolio required or social media tags.
Must be a follower and fan of music and it’s current trends.
Level 3 Junior Content Producer