We are Content Architects for influencer marketing, empowering premium brands to engage with global audiences. We empower premium brands to connect and engage with global audiences, with a human spark.
We work with the very best influencers and creatives, from photographers to videographers and animators to create powerful social content.
We build deep partnerships with our clients, operating as an extension of their marketing teams, to deliver influencer marketing strategies from ideation to strategy, to content creation, execution and reporting.
Our content creation services mix a range of creative technics using filming/animation, story-telling and offline events which generate high customer engagement and ROI for our clients.
We’re a young and ambitious agency who are growing quickly and want to recruit like-minded people for our next phase of growth.
MG Empower are looking for an Influencer Marketing Apprentice. This role is suitable for Marketing graduates or equivalent. Please note, graduates will be paid 18k.
- You’ll be part of the Campaign team, supporting a wide range of brand campaigns.
- You will be responsible for both researching and outreaching to creators, influencers and supplier partners.
- You will support the team with influencer activities related to our campaigns, such as research, photoshoots, video productions, online content creation and events.
- You will support the development of content campaigns with creators and influencers for our clients, globally.
- Using your analytical skills, you will develop relationships and manage activities within our global influencer marketing campaigns.
- You will support the relationship management with our clients and scout new upcoming talents within our influencer network
Five GCSEs at Grades A*-C or 9 – 4 (including English & Maths), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths, or a relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship. This is a government requirement.
To be successful in this role we would expect you to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to support projects on time and budget, with an eye on quality.
- Be a social media native with a good understanding of Instagram and other social platforms.
- Graduate degree in marketing or equivalent.
- A structured way of working; competencies in planning and organisation & excellent attention to detail.
- A strong personality who is able to work autonomously and within a team.
- Passion in PR/media relations
- Project Management
- Must be an avid user of social media
- Great communicator
In- house training
Level 3 Junior Content Producer