World class dance music distribution for independent record labels.
Since 2007, Hull based Label Worx has specialized in providing leading, cutting edge digital tools and services to independent records labels worldwide. Working with more the 12000 record labels in 144 countries, Label Worx is the biggest Dance distributor on the planet.
Do you love Dance and Electronic Music? Looking to start a career in the music industry, if yes, an apprenticeship with Label Worx could be perfect for you.
We are expanding our team and currently looking for hard-working people who have a passionate interest in Dance music and club culture to join our growing team. Internal training is provided where required, and there may be opportunities to progress further within the company upon completion of the apprenticeship.
The Label & Content Support Apprentice will work alongside our operations team who work closely with some of the biggest names in Dance music and are responsible for the support and onboarding of clients to the Label Worx system. You will gain a solid understanding of DSP processes, label transfers, metadata processing & label support.
- Supporting labels to ensure their music goes on sale efficiently
- Managing customer service queries via telephone, email and Google Hangouts
- Data entry for Contract, Licensor Details, Metadata, etc
- General office admin
- Assisting on the delivery of labels licensor statements
- Assisting the operations team with new client onboarding
In-house training from Label Worx / L3 Business Admin in Music course with BCE.
Things to consider
Five GCSEs at Grades A*-C or 9 – 4 (including English & Maths), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths, or a relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship. This is a government requirement.
Essential skills to include:
- Interested in the Dance music industry, digital platforms and new technologies
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Keen to learn and able to see jobs through to completion
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast pace environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong social skills with an ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Customer-orientated and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Must have a love for Electronic Dance Music