Konnect’s vision is to be the global leader within digital media eco-system, consistently innovating and providing simple, reliable, intelligent and scalable solutions benefiting Content Producers and Media Channels..
Konnect Digital is a Media-Tech solutions company servicing the digital media & entertainment eco-system by consistently innovating to deliver simple, reliable, intelligent and scalable solutions that drive audience engagement for content partners and media channels (across VOD platforms, IPTV, CTV and other channels).
Konnect’s innovative media & entertainment content marketplace – DICE – enables smart acquisition and distribution of quality content, accelerating speed to market and driving resource efficiencies for its customers.
DICE offers a wide range of diverse, high quality content from global markets and producers across all entertainment and lifestyle genres, including film, TV drama, factual, kids, education, news and sports plus many others.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Konnect Digital team as a Junior Content Producer apprentice.
Our Junior Content Producer will be responsible for developing and creating content that can be used across a variety of media including digital, social media, broadcast or in print.
Typical duties include:
Content Planning & Development:
- Interpreting the objectives of a marketing/promotional brief
- Market / competitor research
- Identifying target audience demographics
- Identify appropriate platforms to engage with the audience
- Generating ideas for content
- Presenting /pitching ideas
- Capturing video / images using camera equipment
- Editing video / image content
- Gathering / preparing assets
Publishing / Posting Content:
- Writing copy for social posts, websites, blogs
- Use SEO techniques to optimise content
- Posting / publishing content on social media, websites, blogs
- Engaging and responding audience comments
Monitor & Evaluate success of Content:
- Use insights / data to monitor success of content posted and identify future improvements
Five GCSEs at Grades A*-C or 9 – 4 (including English & Maths), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths, or a relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship. This is a government requirement
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Ability to capture snippets of film and be able to edit it into a cohesive story
- Flexibility and good listening skills
- Good English including written and verbal
- A good practical knowledge of Adobe Suite, InDesign and other digital design platforms.
- A good practical knowledge of WordPress
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Video editing software skills
- Energy and determination
- Passion— you have to be all about delivering great results that people love to watch
- Strong planning, organisational and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work effectively under pressure
Level 3 Junior Content Producer