Konnect’s vision is to be the global leader within digital media eco-system, consistently innovating and providing simple, reliable, intelligent and scalable solutions benefiting Content Producers and Media Channels.
Konnect Digital is a Media-Tech solutions company servicing the digital media & entertainment eco-system by consistently innovating to deliver simple, reliable, intelligent and scalable solutions that drive audience engagement for content partners and media channels (across VOD platforms, IPTV, CTV and other channels).
Konnect’s innovative media & entertainment content marketplace – DICE – enables smart acquisition and distribution of quality content, accelerating speed to market and driving resource efficiencies for its customers.
DICE offers a wide range of diverse, high quality content from global markets and producers across all entertainment and lifestyle genres, including film, TV drama, factual, kids, education, news and sports plus many others.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Konnect Digital team as a digital marketing apprentice.
A Digital Marketer apprentice will carry out the following duties:
Campaign research & planning:
- Market/competitor research
- Identifying target audience demographics
- Identify appropriate marketing strategies & tools to engage with the audience
- Create content plans, gather/create assets for the campaign
- Create/contribute to posting/marketing schedules
Implement & execute campaign:
- Use a wide range of tools/platforms such as mailouts, pay per click advertising, creating and maintaining websites/blogs and social media
- Write copy for social posts/mailouts/websites etc.
- Interpret data/insights using analytical tools to monitor campaigns and create/contribute to data reports for clients
- communicate with clients/customers online and via social media
- Use data to measure the success of campaign
- Identify improvements for future campaign
Five GCSEs at Grades A*-C or 9 – 4 (including English & Maths), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths, or a relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship. This is a government requirement
- Campaign optimization, testing and personalization
- Performance analysis and reporting
- Market and competitor analysis
- Copywriting and creating ad texts for different platforms
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Networking and analytical skills
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
- Excellent IT skills.
- An interest in business and business models
- Client service mindset
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadline
- Energy and determination
Level 3 Digital Marketing