Hype Lab was founded in 2016 with a single goal; to build a full-service social agency driven by passion for music and social content.
Our mission is to connect musicians, promoters & music brands with their communities.
Since 2016, we’ve established ourselves as a mainstay in the music industry. Working with a wide range of labels, artists, DJs, promoters and music brands to achieve their social media goals.
We place a strong emphasis on creating amazing content for our clients, and believe social isn’t about selling but building a real connection between fan and brand by tapping into audience culture.
We’re looking for a proactive, passionate and enthusiastic apprentice who has a clear love for all things social media and music to join our team whilst gaining a qualification.
Alongside completing your apprenticeship course, you will be assisting our social media department with our 20+ music orientated client roster, as well as receiving rigorous in-house social media training with the view of eventually joining us as a social media specialist full time in the future!
- Successfully studying and passing Hype Lab’s market leading social media training course geared towards the music industry.
- Receiving direction and coaching from the social media department on a range of tasks across our entire client roster, from briefing content ideas, to monitoring performance of client profiles, to reporting and much more.
- Support in content calendar & copy creation across our client roster.
- Channel management across a significant portion of our client roster.
- Opportunity to be exposed to and support colleagues with projects from industry leading artists, labels & artist management teams.
- Carrying out miscellaneous administrative duties from time to time to support the company & social media department in being as efficient as possible as a unit.
Five GCSEs at Grades A*-C or 9 – 4 (including English & Maths), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths, or a relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship. This is a government requirement.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding & interest in key social media platforms and how artists can utilise them effectively to achieve their goals.
- An understanding of what good social content is, what good social strategy is and the skill to utilise insights and data from key platforms is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Convey a clear, demonstrated passion for the UK music scene as an avid listener. All genres and tastes welcome.
- Showcase a knowledge and interest in the UK music industry.
- Must be an avid user of social media
Level 3 – Digital Marketing