Hype Lab was founded in 2016 with a single goal; to build a full-service social agency driven by passion for music and social content.
Our mission is to connect musicians, promoters & music brands with their communities.
Since 2016, we’ve established ourselves as a mainstay in the music industry. Working with a wide range of labels, artists, DJs, promoters and music brands to achieve their social media goals.
We place a strong emphasis on creating amazing content for our clients, and believe social isn’t about selling but building a real connection between fan and brand by tapping into audience culture.
We’re looking for a proactive, passionate and enthusiastic apprentice who has a demonstrated interest in creating first in class content at the cross-section where music and social media marketing meet.
You will be working under our agile, hard-working and incredibly talented creative team both supporting and being trained and coached by them hands-on to eventually become a full-time member of our creative department in the future, and doing all this whilst still studying towards your higher education course of choice.
- Designing multimedia social media content for a wide and diverse music orientated client roster; from artists, events to music brands.
- Developing your skillset as a multidisciplinary designer by working under our content creation team to learn new techniques, programs, disciplines and beyond.
- Successfully and confidently understanding and executing on social media design theory to truly become a ‘social-first’ multidisciplinary creative.
- Ultimately, being part of the team that deliver all of our agency’s social media content for our clients as part of a fast working, versatile, talented and dynamic team.
Five GCSEs at Grades A*-C or 9 – 4 (including English & Maths), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths, or a relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship. This is a government requirement.
- The ability to create digital graphics to an excellent standard.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe CC Suite.
- Possessing a creative eye for detail, colour, layout & vector graphics.
- Have a good understanding of social media, and demonstrate you’re an avid user.
- Ability to work creatively whilst following brand guidelines.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask, with strong attention to detail.
- Good timekeeping & organisation skills with the ability to work well to deadlines under pressure.
- Experience art-working/setting up files for digital use is an advantage.
- Typography, motion graphics & layout skills are an advantage.
- Convey a clear, demonstrated passion for the UK music scene as an avid listener. All genres and tastes welcome.
- To be comfortable working in a fast paced, creative environment.
- Be a passionate creative who lives and breathes design and great social media content.
- Willingness to get involved with company-wide idea sessions and present your ideas as an esteemed peer.
In- house training
Level 3 Junior Content Producer