Evercam is a time-lapse & video communication platform for construction sites.
We create beautiful time-lapse videos of large construction projects that are used for marketing and communication. A list of those projects can be found here – www.evercam.io/projects
As well as creating time-lapse videos, Evercam keeps a full video record of everything that happens on a construction site with a view to improving communication, education, efficiency and safety within the construction industry.
Here at Evercam, we are revolutionising the way content is captured within the world of construction. With a huge emphasis on safeguarding, Evercam are pioneering unique ways of working to:
Keep our clients safe
Document project timelines
Identify best practice
Showcase project development
We are on the hunt for a creative apprentice to develop this niche role into a mainstay position within the company.
Evercam are looking for a junior content producer to help provide further value to our client base and continue our growth across the UK.
This is a new opportunity within the company and we are looking for a passionate and creative individual to come in and make the role their own with a view to the role becoming permanent.
Some of the tasks will include traveling to construction sites in London and beyond to take photographs of developments. The role will also involve some social media account management with tasks including uploading construction photographs, videos and industry news on social media accounts. We want you to bring your own creativity to the role and come up with new and better ideas on how to impress our customers.
A large part of the role will be talking to individuals from construction companies and encouraging them to help you get the best shot, so you will have to be confident when talking to new people.
Do you have an interest in construction, with a flair for creativity? If so we’d like to hear from you!
- Photography & Videography experience (shooting and editing) is essential
- Ability to travel and work from Blackhorse Road, Walthamstow, on a daily basis.
- A driving license is an advantage
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- An interest & willingness to learn about the construction industry
- Desire to lead and bring ideas to the table
- Confident and well spoken
- Positive and ability to work well both in a team and on your own.
- Good conversational skills
- Presentable as a lot of the role will be client facing