“The ultimate open-air film experience, Rooftop Film Club started as a single rooftop in London’s Shoreditch in 2011 and has now expanded globally with four venues in the UK and rooftops in LA and NYC; with more to come in 2017. Sold out crowds enjoy sunset film screenings under the stars using state of the art projectors, high quality wireless headphones, comfy deck chairs and cosy blankets all coupled with the best of London’s street food and drinks served by an award-winning bar team. We are an events company that specializes in cinematic events and social games. We strive to create and deliver the best experiences available in every city we establish ourselves in.”
A crucial role in the marketing department, working across two busy hospitality organisations (Experience Cinema and SFG Club), this person will be ambitious, proactive and responsible for providing first class administration to a team of marketing professionals across a multitude of brands.
This person will be ambitious, proactive and responsible for providing first class administration to a team of marketing professionals across a multitude of brands.
Brands include: Rooftop Film Club/Drive in Film Club, Bussey Rooftop Bar, Roof East, Birdies.
- Provide general administration and research support to Head of Marketing & Comms, Digital Manager and Content & Marketing Manager
- Create reports, collate and pull off data (with instruction from relevant manager)
- Assist with the administration and running of brand events (sometimes out of hours), being on hand during the event to support colleagues and suppliers and to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Helping create content for Social Media/newsletters
- Assist with event communications
- Book and liaise with suppliers
- Contribute to annual brand plans
- Other duties as and when required
Five GCSEs at Grades A*-C or 9 – 4 (including English & Maths), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths, or a relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship. This is a government requirement.
To be successful in this role you must have/be:
- A whizz with social media
- Strong research skills
- Solid organisational capability, attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent writing abilityExperience working with Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with IN DESIGN is a bonus.
- A proactive, strong work ethic, focused on getting the job done
- A strong team spirit, you respect and support others
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the appetite to try new ideas
- Strong social skills and a passion for marketing, events, content and the entertainment industry
- Self-starter, works well in a fast-paced environment
- Creative mind and the ability to think outside the box
The breadth of learning will cover:
Events assistant L3 Advanced apprenticeship.
plus vocational training in – Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Adwords, paid and organic social, PR, sponsorship and event coordination.