E17 Holdings is a hospitality based business that creates spaces to engage local communities with local brands and businesses. We are opening a new space in the Black Horse Lane area that will include a cafe, retail and event space alongside a bar and pizzeria.
The role of the Junior Content Producer is to bring a fresh perspective to the way we connect with our audiences and to deliver ideas, formats and digital content that we wouldn’t automatically produce in the day to day business. You will work alongside the owners of E17 Holdings to generate new and timely content to build and engage the local community.
- You may have your own YouTube channel or have worked on a social campaign but you will definitely be a social content creator with examples of your work to show.
- You’ll be able to interpret the E17 Holdings brand and understand the values of the company.
- You’ll be able to create content on a weekly basis being able to research, create, produce and edit your own short form content with a working knowledge of Premiere
- Research, shoot and edit your own digital packages reflecting trends the audience resonate with and that furthers the goals of the business
- Fulfil the weekly brief set out by the social team
Level 3 Junior Content Producer
Things to Consider
Both training and job role are inclusive of each other. The training is an essential element of the apprenticeship and underpins the job role
(what you need / need to do)
- Five GCSEs at Grades A*-C or 9 – 4 (including English & Maths), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths, or a relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship, or equivalent qualifications or experience.
- Come up with new ideas and creative ways to connect with audiences across any of our existing or emerging social platforms.
- Work directly with the Owners to develop and test new formats
- Contribute to brainstorms and be part of larger productions where appropriate
- Create all aspect ratios required for the relevant platforms, and ensure viewings are distributed to relevant individuals
- Work to ensure that all permissions and paperwork are completed
- An interest in the local area would be advantageous
- You will be the Video Production lead and your line manager will be the Owner, who will provide production support and help ensure your content meets our standards and brand guidelines
- Your sole ‘client’ will be Owners to whom you will pitch and discuss ideas on a regular basis, they will provide useful insight and information regarding the audience and your job will be to suggest and deliver new ways to engage with them
- You will build a relationship with Owner and his personal team, looking for opportunities to create content that might otherwise be missed
- You will collaborate and engage with other creative teams from the various local brands and businesses
- You will have your finger on the pulse of the latest creative trends on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter etc.
HOW YOU’LL DO IT
- With energy and creativity
- you’ll be buzzing with ideas and not afraid to articulate them, whilst being prepared to take feedback and come back even stronger!
- Working collaboratively with the Owners
- Ability and drive to take projects on yourself, seeing them through to conclusion