“The ultimate open-air film experience, Rooftop Film Club started as a single rooftop in London’s Shoreditch in 2011 and has now expanded globally with four venues in the UK and rooftops in LA and NYC; with more to come in 2017. Sold out crowds enjoy sunset film screenings under the stars using state of the art projectors, high quality wireless headphones, comfy deck chairs and cosy blankets all coupled with the best of London’s street food and drinks served by an award-winning bar team. We are an events company that specializes in cinematic events and social games. We strive to create and deliver the best experiences available in every city we establish ourselves in.”
Working in a small team, duties will include:
Responding to emails and social media DMs in the company tone of voice and attempting to resolve
the problem as quickly as possible.
Answering the phone in a friendly manner and always being understanding and kind to our customers, no matter the situation.
Assisting to pull data on our customers from surveys
Knowing our events and offering inside and out to answer questions.
Communicating and coordinating with colleagues outside of the department as necessary.
Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Understanding and utilising the processes of various CRM platforms such as Fever and DesignMyNight
Using social media to create a stronger relationship with customers (liking, sharing, commenting)
Confidently handling customer queries independently during designated evening/weekend shifts.
- Advanced L3 in Business Administration
- 20% off the job training provided by BCE
Things to consider
- Five GCSEs at Grades A*-C or 9 – 4 (including English & Maths), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths, or a relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship. This is a government requirement.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to investigate situations
- Excellent IT skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Friendly, social and personable
- A positive team player
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure.