BSI Merch has over twenty years’ experience at the forefront of merchandising and e-commerce for the entertainment industry.
We work with some cool people including Bellowhead, Black Honey, Brewdog, Bury Tomorrow, Buzzcocks, The Damned, Drum & Bass Arena, Football Manager, Imogen Heap, Jagex, The Kinks, Kurupt FM, Lacuna Coil, Public Service Broadcasting, Ray Davies, Siouxsie & The Banshees, The Skints, DJ Shadow, Songhoy Blues, Stiff Little Fingers, Trailer Park Boys, UKF, Uncle Acid & the Deadbeats and Whitney.
In addition, we create and maintain web stores within official sites for artists such as Ghost, Judas Priest, Mastodon, Motorhead, Paloma Faith and Slayer to name but a few.
As well as artists, we produce merchandise and run online stores for corporate clients and charities such as Amnesty International, Blabbermouth, Kerrang, NME, Planet Rock, Warchild and many more.
BSI Merch has over 20 years’ experience at the forefront of merchandising and e-commerce for the entertainment industry. We work with some cool people including Bellowhead, Black Honey, Brewdog, Buzzcocks, The Damned, Drum & Bass Arena, Imogen Heap, Jagex, The Kinks, Kurupt FM,Public Service Broadcasting, Siouxsie & The Banshees, DJ Shadow, UKF
Social Media Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to drive growth with new and existing accounts.
- Adept copywriter and implementer of different client’s tones of voice
Develop high-level relationships with major clients to serve as a trusted consultant to help optimise their advertising spends.
Plan, manage and execute media campaigns.
Handle client budgets, optimise for ROI and manage campaign costs with a data-driven approach.
Five GCSEs at Grades A*-C or 9 – 4 (including English & Maths), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths, or a relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship. This is a government requirement.
- Extensive organic & paid experience using social media platforms (FB/IG/TW/PI/TikTok)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and understands how to develop strong relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively across multiple projects and teams.
- Must have a passion for music!
- In-house training via BSI Merch and a L3 Advanced apprenticeship in Digital Marketing or Content Production via BCE