Blend Studios are a digital content production studio specialising in digital photographic content, video production and web design. Our prestigious clients list include TK Maxx, The North Face, Tescos, Adidas, ASOS, Dune, Body Shop and Rolex.
We are looking for a Junior Post Production Apprentice to join our fast paced post-production team.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who understand the benefit this could have on a future career in the post production digital imaging and social marketing. The company will aid the applicant in their development and education which will eventually provide them with an opportunity to continue employment within the industry.
As well as building on your proven interest in retouching, you’ll gain a general experience in photography. This is not a photographic role. However, occasionally you’ll assist on shoots providing an understanding of lighting and the photographic process, which is a beneficial to all retouchers.
- This role is full time, Monday – Friday
- All applications must have a CV and images that you have retouched. A cover letter explaining and detailing your retouching experience would be desirable.
- Due to the number of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Qualifications taken: Level 3 – Junior Content Producer
- This role is provided with a view to continuing in a full time role following the apprenticeship (depending on performance).
- Five GCSEs at Grades A*-C or 9 – 4 (including English & Maths), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths, or a relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship, or equivalent qualifications or experience.
- Retouching high volume of images both for online and print to a commercial, professional standard
- Video editing and colour adjustment/grading of video content
- Accurately following detailed retouching notes provided by our Photographers, Stylists or using Client Style Guides
- Exceed targets and deadlines set.
- Maintain the uniquely high retouching standards of Blend Studios.
- Working to advance skills in all retouching areas and video editing.
- Uploading/downloading images on and off FTP site.
- Supporting other team members and provide inspiration.
- Create content and update our Social media channels.
- Produce marketing material for the company
- Working and understanding with our IT system.
- The ideal candidate is someone with a bright, positive attitude and a quick learner able to take direction well.
- Meticulous attention to detail and diligence.
- Excellent standard of written and verbal communication Fluent oral & written English
- Enthusiastic team player with the ability to build relationships.
- Able to work in an efficient manner
- Self motivated
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.
- Excelling Under pressure
- Flexible attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Have a natural creative flair
- Must be a completer-finisher, diligent and very well organised
- Have a natural interest in all things creative Ability to take initiative and work calmly under pressure
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload, multi-task using effective time management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an ability to change priorities quickly and accept change with a positive attitude
- Must have a strong work ethic and willingness to meet deadlines (no 9 to 5 mentality