Beautiful Digital is a digital marketing agency providing distinctive complete digital strategy and creative solutions for brands and artist- clients like Island Records, EMI, Virgin records, Universal Catalogue, Global Publishing, 37 Adventures Management, Crockford management & Phonogenic.
This is a 12 month Apprenticeship with AEI Group which requires 20% a month training with BCE in ‘Content production’ (L3).
· Create content such as animated videos, stills and GIFs for use on social media platforms.
· Create Illustrations, teaser videos and animations
· Participate in planning and strategizing for marketing campaign execution
· Coming up with creative artists that appropriate for the artists and brands we work with
· Develop content for Beautiful Digital Promotion.
· Learn and use new technologies and content trends.
· Generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure client success.
· Ability to edit videos and create impactful assets
L3 Junior Content Production
Things to consider
Five GCSEs at Grades A\*-C or 9 – 4 (including English & Maths), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths, or a relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship. This is a government requirement.
Previous experience with Adobe Creative Suite and other creative packages
· Experience in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
· Previous content creation experience
· Experience illustrating
· Experience animating
· Work well independently
· Excellent time management skills
· Collaborate with co-workers
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
· Previous experience with digital and social media tools
· Interest in the music and entertainment industry