Beautiful Digital is a digital marketing agency providing distinctive complete digital strategy and creative solutions for brands and artist- clients like Island Records, EMI, Virgin records, Universal Catalogue, Global Publishing, 37 Adventures Management, Crockford management & Phonogenic.
This is a 12 month Apprenticeship with AEI Group which requires 20% a month training with BCE in ‘Content production’ (L3).
The job role would be very hands on, assisting in all areas of the company.
– Helping to create content plans and calendars for artists
– Helping to write copy to go on artists social media channels
– Helping to brain storm creative ideas for content
– Helping to create content e.g. static images, videos, GIFS etc
– Helping to create pitches for new business
– Helping research information
– Pitching music to Spotify playlists
L3 Junior Content Production
Things to consider
Minimum GCSE’s in Maths & English required at grade C/4 or above.
Functional Skills Level 2 Maths & English
ESSENTIAL: General and very strong understanding of social media and all platforms from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Snapchat to using Spotify and Apple Music. You must live and breathe social media.
IDEAL BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
An ability to use design packages (eg. Photoshop or Illustrator) to create basic assets. An ability to edit videos for use as digital content or create things like GIFS.
Photography and Videography are also useful skills.
Ability to work remotely & calm be under pressure.