BE- HOOKD IS THE LEADING ENTERTAINMENT DIGITAL AGENCY LIVING AT THE INTERSECTION OF BRANDS, CELEBRITIES AND SUPER FANS. WE CREATE CONTENT DRIVEN CAMPAIGNS THAT GET AUDIENCES HOOKD AND TURN FANS INTO CONSUMERS
BE-HOOKD seeks an Account Assistant (LONDON)
We are looking for a fast learning, a social-media-savvy individual who has a strong interest in curating content for social media platforms.
Be-Hookd is the leading entertainment digital agency working with a plethora of top 40 music artists, TV channels and digital gaming/social brands. As we are growing into new areas and with more clients being added to our roster each week, we are looking for an aspiring Junior Account Assistant to work across our client roster.
Want to work with a dedicated team of digital heroes and music lovers? Then this is a fantastic opportunity for a bright individual with exceptional creative skills and a good grasp of the music business to work on some of the most successful international artists, labels and brands.
The Account Assistant will be working with the Creative Producer to turn trending topics into content across Instagram, Twitter and TikTok. They will be co-managing 4 music blog like pages, Hip Hop, Indie, House and Pop.
The main responsibilities include community management, growth hacking, reporting as well as supporting on day-to-day account management
Support content planning across the Be-Hookd social media channels – this includes providing posting plans, daily ideas as well as briefing creative to be signed off by Managing Director or Account Manager.
The ideal candidate will have experience posting content on TikTok, will know how to make meme’s, has entry-level photoshop and video editing skills. Not essential but definitely an added bonus.
Worth noting this role requires some out of hours work, if a story is trending and the office is closed, in some instances we will need to rely on that person to create content around trending story
– Photoshop software and skills (entry-level skills)
– Video editing skills (entry-level skills) – FinalCut or Premiere pro or others
– Strong skills capturing content on a smartphone
– Confident copywriter
– Confident presenting to the camera (smartphone)
– Organised, punctual and passionate about social media
– Confident and outgoing, you will be driving content on social channels which will require you to film pieces to camera
– ‘Can do’ attitude, a lot of this project will require a positive proactive approach, we will be creating a new offering within the company, processes are yet to be defined
– Driven and open to criticism, it’s a face-paced agency environment, we are passionate about our service, that is paramount, at times your work will be given constructive criticism, important you are open to improving your work
– Plugged in to pop culture – understanding meme culture, in touch with trending conversations