Aures is a London-based event space that connects and inspires people to achieve wellbeing through art, technology and immersive experiences. We power immersive events, performances, exhibitions and research for creative brands and organisations.
Aures London is hiring!
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as an apprentice.
Reporting to the senior management team, you will be heavily involved in the following areas:
Sales & events:
- Situated at the front of the venue, you will be first point of contact for all walk-in’s, phone, email and online enquiries
- Creating initial proposals & event quotations; send final details to management to draft up contracts and finalise the event
- Manage venue diary – hold dates, book meetings and site visits
- Feedback messages to the managment team via email
- Use excellent customer service to qualify and nurture sales leads
- Responding to enquiries, client meetings, show-rounds & site visits, taking bookings
- Conducting site visits with clients and answer any questions
- Supporting sales through our CRM system – chasing leads and helping to open / close opportunities
- Help chasing clients for payment and signed documents
Marketing & BDM
- Help capture good photos for social media channels and our photo log of each event or film shoot
- Building relationships with existing and potential corporate/private clients, venue finding companies, conference agencies and corporate & private supporters
- Attend networking events
- Event contact during events
- Responsible for all H&S Risk Assessments
- To support Aures with ensuring security procedures followed and maintained
- Liaise with all subcontractors and make sure they adhere to our H&S policies
- Versed in tech to support as backup for basic AV requirements
- Daily event reporting
- Follow up with clients the following day
Finance and office admin:
- Create quotes and raise invoices in Xero
- Help chase client payments
- Order stationary, water and other office items to support the team
PLEASE NOTE: some events may involve long hours and go late into the night/ early morning – sometimes 2/3AM. These are limited and Aures will provide taxis home.
Five GCSEs at Grades A*-C or 9 – 4 (including English & Maths), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths, or a relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship. This is a government requirement.
- The ideal candidate is knowledgeable in hospitality and production language and processes with some hands-on experience
- Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Networking Savvy
- A Basic Understanding of Events
- Client-first Approach
- Problem-solving skills
- Negotiation and budgeting
- The ability to multitask
- Passionate about events
- Results focused – a passion to deliver outstanding results with excellent attention to detail
- Continual improvement mindset
- Leader and team player
- Ability to work well in a team
Level 3 Events Assistant