“We are an independent music community, based in East London, that inspires and nurtures emerging talent. We provide artists, managers, entrepreneurs and other talented individuals with an infrastructure and environment in which they can grow. AEI enjoys an influential presence across multi-platforms from live international events to digital media through to recorded music. A unique new music company, we have a glowing reputation within the electronic music industry and have a track-record of successes including chart-topping releases, key artist development and new media strategies. Documenting electronic music for two decades, AEI-curated compilations have sold over a million units and represent the forefront of electronic music’s ever-developing playing field. They are often the first to market in their field such as UKF, Drum&BassArena, NCS and TheSoundYouNeed. In addition to albums, AEI releases singles and EPs across various labels including, SubSoul, Pilot,Titan, NCS (NoCopyrightSounds) and many more.”
This is a 12 month Apprenticeship with AEI Group which requires 20% a month training with BCE in ‘Content production’ (L3).
The Junior Content Producer will work closely with our in-house Director Videographer and Head of Content in the production of video content across AEI brands such as UKF, Drum&BassArena, and El Dorado Festival. From live streaming parties and artist interviews to filming spoof news reports of an alien robot invasion, we create forward-thinking visual content and telling the story behind the music.
The video team works across releases, original editorial content, merchandise and events so this is a great position to gather experience in a variety of contexts across a broad spectrum of electronic music. The role is well suited to candidates who have taken their first steps in event videography or content for music, fashion and social media, looking to increase their industry experience and the chance to learn from expert creators.
● Basic video editing
● Creating cuts of existing content for social media
● Preparing files for editing e.g. gathering assets, audio sync, reviewing footage
● File & backup management / DIT
● Assisting camera operators on set
● Curating a list of inspiring video references and trends
Minimum GCSE’s in Maths & English required.
Skills, experience & attributes
● Passion for creating exciting video content (we would like to see a reel / portfolio)
● Experience shooting video or working on set
● Working knowledge of mirrorless / DSLR cameras (ideally Sony)
● Knowledge of Adobe Suite especially Premiere
● Basic to intermediate editing skills
● Experience shooting video in a live music environment
● Previous experience in DIT