Job Role: Digital Marketing Assistant Apprentice
Vacancy type: Full-time
Salary: £132 p/w
Duration: 15 Months
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship course: Digital Marketing
Overthrow Digital is an award winning digital business development agency.
We help SME and start-up companies grow using creativity, technology, strategy and data.
From creative websites, e-commerce platforms or business systems, to digital strategies, online marketing campaigns and advertising, we offer a wide spectrum of digital services all tailored to fit your needs.
Our multi-disciplinary team comprise specialists from a range of fields perfectly suited to creating, delivering and managing your web project or entire digital presence.
As one of London’s leading digital creative agencies we can deliver.
The position would suit someone who works well within a creative team, is friendly and keen to learn about the strategy and implementation surrounding marketing.
It is essential that the individual possesses an understanding of marketing principles.
Primarily supporting our Marketing Account Managers with a range of tasks including:
• Planning, implementing and executing market strategies that will include email marketing, social media, SEO, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising and content marketing
• Helping around the office with any ad-hoc tasks
• Running and compiling monthly reports for clients
• Assisting the team with sourcing partners
Person Specification: This role would suit someone who works well within a marketing team and has either a marketing or journalism background (through education or work experience) and must possess:
• The ability to work to plan
• Previous experience of writing content
• Methodical and organizational skills
• Autonomous with ability to prioritise
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic outlook and willing to learn
• Attention to detail/accuracy