Job Role: Visual Creative Trainee and General Intern
Vacancy type: Full-time
Salary: £568.75 p/m
Duration: 15 Months
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship course: Digital Marketing
For the creators, the performers, the novices and professionals. We’re all music. This is nkoda.
The Company is seeking designer trained individuals to engage with the nkoda to team to create beautiful assets to help us tell our story to preeminent global music performance, education and publishing groups. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with music, technology and finance leaders.
We are utilising the latest artificial intelligence technology – nkoda is, with its Publishing and Beta partners, going to change music culture.
• No work experience required as we will provide full training (attitude, creative magic and drive are paramount)
• Must have strong English language proficiency
• Confidence to communicate concepts
• Strong advocacy of usability and accessibility in your design
• Experience working with Sketch, Keynote, InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite (bonus if any history with animation, HTML, CSS)
• Ability to mock up design solutions
• Highly organised and methodical
• Have their own laptop (with preference for those with requisite basic design software)