Job Role: Digital Marketer
Vacancy type: Full-time
Salary: £132.00 p/m
Duration: 15 Months
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship course: Digital Marketing
Loft Studios is a boutique studio complex in west London, providing 6 fully serviced studios with infinity coves, location and outdoor daylight spaces, available for photo shoots, filming and events.
Our 5 interlinking spaces and 2 large secluded courtyards are available for event hire in our refurbished Victorian warehouse. The combination of exposed brickwork, oak flooring, high vaulted ceilings and abundant daylight make this industrious warehouse space perfect for all event types from product launches through to weddings and celebrations.
The spaces are spread over 17,500 square feet and situated in Kensal green, west London.
As Events Assistant you will be a key support to the Events team and you will assist both the Events Project Managers in the day to day running of the department.
At Loft Studios we run over 50 event per year ranging from Weddings to Corporate events. This is a great opportunity to get a scope of the event industry from a venue perspective and an all round experience with booking to running the live event n the day.
To work along side the Events Managers to manage the following admin –
• Book staffing for events
• Assemble the event folder (timesheets, Duty Manager pack, risk assessments and event schedule)
• Update and maintain the events process whiteboard
• Update and maintain invoice filing
• Note taking in production meetings
• Attending client meeting to take notes and help pull together floor plans
• Write up recce’s booked schedule each week
• Keep calendar clean and clear and teh future events spreadsheet up to date
• Stock take of tape, bulbs, cable ties and tools in events warehouse
• Keep on top of the events invoice tracker informing team when invoices have been paid
Live events and Production -
• Attending live events when required (weekends and evenings)
• Work alongside Events Manager on teh day of teh event to ensure a smooth running event
• Assist production set-up
• Draw up breakdown plans whilst helping with set-up
• Following Social Media plan and post event images on Facebook and Instagram each week
• Help writing a monthly mail out (gathering images and captions)
• Good spreadsheet skills
• Knowledge of events industry and customers
• Self-motivated and professional manner
• Attention to detail
• Team player