- Job Role: PR Apprentice
Vacancy type: Full-time
Duration: 15 Months
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship course: Digital Marketing
Full Fat is the UK’s fastest growing, boutique entertainment and lifestyle communications agency with a team of 11 dedicated and diverse individuals. The business retains a varied client roster, from festivals to bars, restaurants and food/drink products.
Since its foundation in 2012, Full Fat has worked across a diverse array of campaigns stemming from the culture, lifestyle and entertainment sectors. Whether managing the grand launch of dinning experience Boxpark Croydon, or helping Russian Standard Vodka break into the top 10 spirits in the UK, Full Fat has been, and continues to be, at the forefront of the modern day communications industry.
2017 will be another exciting year with projects under way for Field Day festival, Backyard Cinema and many more.
The PR Apprentice provides support to all levels of the organisation; the role will include both independent and group work tasks. The Apprentice will primarily report to Account Executive and Junior Account Management staff who will also oversee the planning of the Apprentice’s workload and to do list.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Reception Duties
· Answering incoming calls and taking messages where required Postal duties when/where required
· Maintaining mailing lists and contact databases Media monitoring, i.e. reading the daily newspapers to look for coverage of our clients
· Coverage saving, i.e. scanning, screening grabbing or audio recording
· Research into areas such as geographical locations, food or drink types, music genres and scenes and other trends
· Contributing to PR ‘sell ins’ to journalists via the phone and drafting press releases (once basic training is complete)
Additionally the role may need to provide support at events which may take place evenings or weekends, however time in lieu for such activities will be taken into account
Excellent written communication skills including spelling, punctuation and grammar are essential. Excellent communication skills via telephone and face-to-face are also essential.
A good level of IT skills in programs including Email, Word, Excel and Power Point are required.
An interest in, and knowledge of the media printed, online and broadcast is essential. An interest in, and knowledge of music, entertainment and other forms of popular culture is essential.
A webform by Podio
FULL FAT PR APPRENTICESHIP
Vacancy type: Full time| Salary: £132.00 min per week| Duration: 15 MonthsOTHER VACANCIES