Job Role: Digital and Social Media Marketing Assistant
Vacancy type: Full-time
Salary: £12000 pa
Duration: 15 Months
Start date: 1st August 2017
Apprenticeship course: Digital Marketer
Since 1983 First Rung has been dedicated to providing innovative and high-quality learning and employment opportunities to support young people achieve success and fulfil their potential.
We offer a range of programmes specifically tailored to your individual needs, ensuring your course is best matched to your goals.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written and ‘on-camera’
- Writing for online, print and social media communications
- Creativity with a results focus
- Good eye for detail
- Good organisational skills, for every aspect of the role
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premier or Apple Final Cut Pro and Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or Indesign
- Practical experience of videography and photography
- Microsoft Word and Excel software packages.
- Time management
- Ability to assume responsibility for a task as directed
- Team player – a readiness to work as part of a team and support colleagues
- Innovative and creative problem solver
- Use of the major social media and digital marketing platforms.
- Practical experience of the complete range of digital marketing techniques
- Practical experience of print, production and design
- Interest in developments in digital technology and graphic design
To be an integral part of the marketing team driving the production of digital and print content for marketing and campaigns, website maintenance, social media and supporting the smooth running of events across the organization.
- To be the ‘Face of First Rung’
- Lead on filming high-quality video and photo footage of learner activities in centres, outreach activities and on work placement
- Lead on the preparation, filming and photographing of learner success story interviews, employer testimonials and celebration events and other marketing activities
- Content management of the organisation’s websites; generating new content, writing blogs, filming vlogs and ensuring that all pages and company information is kept up-to-date.
- Creation of print and e-flyers, posters and editing images.
- Supporting the management of the organisation’s multiple social media accounts across Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and any other relevant social media channels including content generation, daily interaction and management of customer enquiries
- Produce monthly learner success stories
- Produce Employer of the Month marketing
- Produce Apprentice of the Month marketing
- Produce monthly new content for email signature strip
- Produce print and digital content inline with the awareness calendar
- Supporting the development of e-marketing schedule, building and sending emails to our various databases
- Management of the organisation’s YouTube channel “First Rung TV”, including the generation of content and playlists.
- Keeping up-to-date with current marketing and digital trends and suggesting new ideas to enhance the marketing strategy and presence of the organisation
- Support with the preparation and running of in-house CPD events for local Practitioners.
- Attend events with the Recruitment Coordinator to promote the ‘learner perspective’ to young people and practitioners, including speaking/participating in presentations to groups.
- Administrative or other marketing support to assist with the efficient running of the team, as and when required.
- Working to QIP targets alongside quality cycle incorporating Safeguarding, Prevent, Staff Surveys and Staff Training Plan
- Working to external targets incorporating – Health and Safety, Matrix, IIP and OfSTED actions.
- Undertaking other duties within First Rung at large as may be reasonably requested.
- To treat details of employers and learners as confidential information and to share such information only with those who need to know it.
- To ensure compliance of the Data Protection act is followed.
- Become familiar with, and put into practice, First Rung’s Health and Safety Policy and procedures.
- Become familiar with, and put into practice, First Rung’s Equal Opportunity Policy and procedures.
- Play an active role in all First Rung’s marketing and promotional image including PR materials and attend marketing events.
- All staff employed by First Rung are responsible for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the young people and vulnerable adults they are responsible for and/or come into contact with, following First Rung’s own safeguarding policy and practices.
A webform by Podio
FIRST RUNG APPRENTICESHIP
Vacancy type: Full-time | Salary: £12000 | Location: LondonOTHER VACANCIES