- Job Role: Creative Media Intern
Vacancy type: Full Time
Salary: Travel Expenses
Duration: 12 Weeks
Start date: ASAP
Traineeship course: Creative Media
At Blend, we’re passionate about high quality commercial photography.
With over 20 years’ industry experience, we specialise in product photography, fashion photography, clothing photography, jewellery photography and creative still life photography.
We work with many of the UK’s leading brands, as well as businesses of all sizes, to produce high-end, beautiful images that offer real commercial value.
Over the years, our images have appeared in catalogues, magazines, look books and e-commerce sites, as well as large-scale exhibitions and billboards.
Joining a close-knit team based in trendy Kentish Town, you’ll take on a hands-on role helping out in all areas and learning every aspect of the day to day running of a successful and growing commercial studio. A massive opportunity for anyone wishing to start a career in the industry, you’ll be fully involved in a variety of different projects, ranging from fashion to product photography.
As well as building on your proven interest in photography to learn how to effectively use camera equipment and computers to capture images, you’ll also gain skills in lighting techniques for different situations and objects, retouching, post-production file management and studio and photographic business .The ideal candidate is someone with a bright, positive attitude and a quick learner able to take direction well.
Key responsibilities include:
* Assisting with photographic tasks
* Learning how to keep the studio a safe environment to work in
* Retouching images
* Dealing with files being imported from camera to computer
* Ensuring clients’ products are safely managed
- Extremely computer literate (preferably macs)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to self manage, prioritise and work alone when required
- Basic understanding of photography
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Basic Photography Skills (understanding of aperture/shutter speed)
- Good communication and writing skills
- Creative, bright, passionate and enthusiastic
- Honest with a good work ethic and positive attitude
- Demonstrates the ability to be proactive and work on own initiative
- Highly organised and eager to learn
- Interested in technology
- No minimum qualifications
A webform by Podio
BLEND STUDIOS TRAINEESHIP
CREATIVE MEDIA (PHOTOGRAPHY) INTERN
Vacancy type: Full-time | Salary: Travel expenses | Duration: 12 weeksOTHER VACANCIES