- Technical Runner Apprentice Intern
Vacancy type: Full Time
Duration: 15 Months
Start date: 2.10.17
Apprenticeship course: Digital Media
Barcroft Media are an international media content company based in London, England. Founded by Sam Barcroft in 2003, we specialise in covering the amazing side of life.
Our company delivers editorial words, pictures and footage to clients across the globe. We represent a large network of content creators, and market their material to publications, websites and broadcasters in over fifty countries.
Barcroft Productions make prime-time factual television for international broadcasters. With creative teams based across the globe, we originate and deliver the best in medical documentaries and human interest programming. Our core values are Adventure, Excellence, Diversity and Responsibility.
Barcroft are looking for a Technical Runner to join our team as an apprentice, a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s leading independent producers of factual content.
The role will involve working with the Post Production Manager and other members of the production team across many technical aspects of Post Production, with a focus around the monitoring and distribution of in-house camera kit. It may suit a candidate who has a keen interest in videography who is looking for their first step into the world of Post Production.
You will be based in our London office in Hoxton, working days/hours are generally Monday to Friday approximately 9am-6pm.
Please send cover letters and CVs to email@example.com, stating Technical Runner Apprentice in the subject field of the email, and clarifying your availability/notice period. Only apply if you fit the description.
- Maintaining and distributing video camera kit and associated hardware. Experience with kit, ideally Sony FS7, a definite plus.
- Some data wrangling – Ingesting, logging and transcoding of visual and audio content whilst ensuring content is kept securely at all times.
- Liaising with team members to ensure timely and precise distribution of content to clients and partners.
- Organised and self-motivated with the ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software a definite advantage.
- Experience using Apple Mac computers.
A webform by Podio
BARCROFT MEDIA. – TECHNICAL RUNNER APPRENTICE
Vacancy type: Full-time | Salary: £10000pa| Duration: 15 MonthsOTHER VACANCIES