- Job Role: Marketing Assistant
Vacancy type: Full-time
Salary: £10 000 p/a
Duration: 15 Months
Start date: August 1st
Apprenticeship course: Live Events & Promotion
- We are an independent music community, based in East London, that inspires and nurtures emerging talent. We provide artists, managers, entrepreneurs and other talented individuals with an infrastructure and environment in which they can grow.
AEI enjoys an influential presence across multi-platforms from live international events to digital media through to recorded music. A unique new music company, we have a glowing reputation within the electronic music industry and have a track-record of successes including chart-topping releases, key artist development and new media strategies.
Documenting electronic music for two decades, AEI-curated compilations have sold over a million units and represent the forefront of electronic music’s ever-developing playing field. They are often the first to market in their field such as UKF, Drum&BassArena, Majestic Casual and TheSoundYouNeed. In addition to albums, AEI releases singles and EPs across various labels including Hot Damn, All Trap Music, Titan, NCS (NoCopyrightSounds) and many more..
About the role:
The role will be supporting the marketing manager with all of AEI’s releases across all the brand portfolio.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
• Assisting in campaign planning and execution – including running Facebook and Google Ads
• Assisting with reporting and analytics of the music releases and campaigns
• Assisting with ad sales and execution of campaigns on the AEI websites
• Creating social media content for release plans
• Creating design briefs for the various release projects and liaising with designers and developers to ensure these are done
• Assisting with updating the AEI website and social media
• Managing the in-house stock of CDs and merchandise
• Researching for campaigns and keeping up to date with the latest music, music industry and marketing news
• Digital distribution of releases; compiling metadata, audio, artwork and uploading for delivery to various download stores and streaming services.
• Registering products with PPL, Audiolock, Tornadoe OCC, AP1 (MCPS)
• Ad hoc administrative tasks for AEI repertoire
- Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for an independent, well-rounded individual with a strong creative streak and passion for electronic music. You will have a strong interest in pursuing a career in marketing, and in particular the music industry.
• You must have a keen passion for and knowledge of a wide variety of electronic music ranging from Drum & Bass to Trap to House to Grime.
• Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, problem-solver, and responsible self-starter.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to multi-task and complete projects on deadline.
• Proficient with Google Office, MS Word, Excel.
• Highly motivated
• Research Skills
• Interpersonal Communication Skills
• Able to Multi-task
• Manage time effectively
• Great social media skills
Preferred but not essential:
• Basic skills in Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator preferred.
• Basic video editing skills
A webform by Podio
AEI GROUP LTD APPRENTICESHIP
Vacancy type: Full time| Salary: £10 000 p/a | Duration: 15 MonthsOTHER VACANCIES